- Build and deploy a federalized cloud computing system which controlled the resources of 352 data processing centers around the world, > 10M cores and > 15 petabytes of storage.
- Editor and co-author of the GLUEv2 Grid Computing standard.
- To be a member of the GLUE International Working Group to develop and implement GLUE 2.0 Specifications for Grid Interoperability.
- Collaborate with distributed development teams worldwide.
- To be the Technical Leader of the MyEGI/MyWLGC project.
- Service Manager of the MyEGI/MyWLGC project using ITILv3.
- To be the Central monitoring DB representative in the Operational Tools Advisory Group for EGI
- To be part of the Information System Product Team for the LHC Computing Grid, including development of BDII and GStat.
- To be part of the Service Availability Monitoring Team for the LHC Computing Grid.
- To be a release manager for the Service Availability Monitoring framework.
- Some of the technologies I am using in my work are Python (including Django), Java (J2SE and J2EE), Perl, MySQL and Oracle. I also use sometimes PHP (including Zend Framework), OpenLDAP and Bash.
- Project management.
English and French working environment.
1st prize in "Creating Secure Software Contest" and special distinction in "Big Data Technologies Contest" at CERN School of Computing.